Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lord Gifted Elegant
By- Shrawan Pokharel
 
A heartful episode of mesmerizing lust,
That could hardly be explained in words.
Perfect adulation of a women with great beauty,
which could never be sufficiently lined up.

She, who launches smile in every dreary faces,
What on Earth I’m going to name her?
When her eyes sticks on me, I feel,
as if my spiritual lust has been questioned.

While moving here and there, she seems,
weltering on the thick bushes of flowers.
Her graceful smile makes me to suppose,
An unwritten poem has been completed.

I’m unable to prove her grace to be illusion,
Coz, I have no control upon the precision.
Her elegant beauty if compared to others,
Would be a devastating crime or injustice.

As if my words of commendation in support to weak tradition,
are barren and neuter for her beauteous appearance.
I’m thankful to the creative solemn nature,
for making her something special on the earth.

#####################

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! so romantic so hilarious. good job