Thursday, February 12, 2009

AN EGO
By: Shrawan pokharel

A new crisis in my life has began
A new life of handful sorrow has begun.
A bitter experiences of my life has been driven
A slow motion race of fortune has been started.

A pugnacious logic has appeared in me
A hunk is developed with in my poetry.
Lechery has swept every aspect of rhythm
Words with no melody is now my milestone.

Manipulation of words has now wandered
My privy writing of love and life has dazed
May I have been polluted with harsh logic of life?
A drowsy time may have appeared in my side.

An unprepossessing poetry has been circulated
May I be the supremo of crazy poems?
It seems as if a bird with no wings has flattered
Though no competitors are in my tricky competition.

No matter how the rhythm continues
No matter what the poetry really mean
I know no man ran before crawling
I will keep trying until my rhythm catches the right track.

@###########@@@@@@@########@

No comments: