Friday, October 31, 2008

women as water

Water has no color,
black with black and red with red.
So I dislike that character of water
and crooked character of women.

Water has no shape,
but changes shape according to pot.
So, I fear of that clumsy countenance,
and women assuming various appearances.

Water has no address,
dew in the flower and tears in the eyes.
So I suffer of that innumerability,
and innumerable intention of women.

Water has no soul,
Intolerable hail and destructive flood.
So I hate water having no heart
and a cruel women as water.

Water has no ideality,
Intoxication of alcohol and stench of drainage.
So I feel pity to that nasty custom of water,
and women bearing same character as water.

The end

1 comment:

Nisha said...

NOT DONE !!!
Aru lai j paye tei bhanna paincha.. kta haru ko lagi lekhna thaleu bhane jhan dhamilo paani bhanera lekhnu parla, kahile ni safa hunna man