Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cultivation of words

I sowed the rice, then roused the drought;
couldnt sow the maize, rain rained continously.
I tried to sow the life, when the time was barren,
But life started pricking inside my lemient heart.

Husbandary doesnt mean only sowing the rice,
nor it implifies only sowing the maize;
If the drowsy time awakes from slumber,
plantation of words could be husbandary.

If some bitter experiences of my privy life,
brings a never-ending hope in horizons
and refills life into fossils of the dead time,
I must cultivate words to be fruitful.

Uncontrollable tears of my uncountable sisters,
raped daily in the foreign and even native land;
Intolerable agony of my unbounded brothers,
exhausted by poverty in himalayan region
................... will irrigate my farming.

My nation blazed with violence and adversity,
my blodshedded pityland of my heart,
would be the lustful pastureland of my interest.

Thus, lighting a dim light lamp of consciousness,
To arouse some new golden dreams
In vigilanted half-asleep innocent eyes;
why shouldnt i cultivate the words?

Spreading the calm moonlight,
To add effort in activity of a beautiful dawn,
To fill life inside every occasion;
I must cultivate words to be fruitful.

So, i would be cultivating the words,
Until the consequences cover the world;
Coz it provides sense ot my life.
%%%%%%%%%%

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok good luck to u buddy!