Sunday, September 14, 2008

Suppressed love

by shrwan pokharel

Pretty it would be, if I could reverse the time
The luminous child life would be there
And my happy soul would be there with it
Collection of memories: longer than the life
Would be all right, the way it should be

She, who went a lot trouble on my account,
Now faraway from me in my home country
someday i will there with my new rituals
but confused here about my own existance
agony matters not in materialistic world
neigther does the loud silence inside me.

no dream of her own makes sense in her life
she dances in my mood and dream imitation
no ideality lies on her desire accept me
can any creator love their creation this way
noway but its a fact my mother believes in.

How much I loved the burned bottom of rice
Nobody knew that, but my mother stolidly
How I enjoyed spattering water on the bucket
And her caressing scolding, upon my wet dress
Now, I wish to live back the same days.
...........to be continued

1 comment:

Nisha said...

I admire the way you are missing ur caretaker, i wish u'll meet her soon, Mom are the best thing that ever happens to someone